DIY Treasure Hunt
This is a fun St Patrick’s Day tradition to start with your kiddos! You can have a real prize for them at the end (candy, coins, etc) or you can use the free option below.
I found this printable at Spoonful.com. The cards themselves are blank so you can either write in your own clues, or you can type them in photoshop. There are 6 cards total, but you can print as many sheets as you want if you’d like more clues. Suggested clues are below.
Spoonful Printable Clue Cards
Suggested clues from Spoonful:
1. Search far and wide by any measure, it’s time to begin your quest for treasure.
2. Left and right you’ll turn your head, when you look underneath your bed.
3. The rainbow path has come to an end. You’ve found a treasure to share with your friends.
Suggested Clues by Lime Lane Love:
1. It’s time to start your treasure hunt, let us begin on the porch out front.
2. You can do it—I’m sure you are able! Maybe the treasure is under the table.
3. Keep trying, you’ll probably have to crouch—now you must look under the couch.
4. I’m sure the treasure is dead ahead! Let’s go look behind your bed…
5. If it’s treasure you desire, maybe you should check the dryer.
6. You’ll soon join the treasure club if you go look in the tub.
7. You can find what you pursue, let’s check were we keep the food.
8. In a cabinet? Under a box? Go look where you keep your socks.
9. (End with a prize) You have searched far and wide, now it’s time to claim your prize!
10. (Free option) You have done it! Now we’re through. We found what we wanted—the treasure is you!